School participants have the opportunity to exploit the Datathon experience, thanks to the initiative of the MDPI sponsorship. The students are encouraged to prepare an extended abstract from their Datathon study.
How to participate
Submit a 1000-word structured abstract for technical review, by the 20th September 2023. Please, include authors name and their affiliations (only 2023 Datathon participants can be listed as Authors), references and keywords. A maximum of 2 figures can be inserted in the abstract.
The abstracts will be evaluated by the School Advisory Board and by the MDPI editorial board. The selected abstracts will be published as open access in the Journal of Applied Science – MDPI.
- The content of the abstract has been discussed during the BpAI 2023 Datathon
- The authors must be BpAI 2023 Datathon participants
- Your extended abstract should include:
- Authors Name and Affiliations. Authors Name are listed following alphabetical order of the Family Names.
- A 1000-words structured summary reporting:
- Background and purpose: description of the problem, study objectives, research question(s) and/or hypotheses;
- Methods: study design, data collection procedures, measures, approaches to analysis;
- Findings: specific results in summary form;
- Conclusions and implications: description of the main outcome(s) of the study and implications for practice and/or further research.
- Keywords (max 5)
- Abstract must be submitted as a pdf file to the following address: email@example.com. The Object of the email must report the following information:
Submission for Datathon Results Publication. Title of the abstract.
Publication in the Open Access Conference Report
The selected Datathon abstract will have the opportunity to be published In the Conference report Journal Proceedings provided by the Journal Applied Science by MDPI (IF 2.838, ISSN 2076-3417)