School attendees are encouraged to participate to the poster session and to submit their abstracts.
This year we will recognize the best poster presentation with award certificate and prize (voucher for free participation, maximum cost 400 €, to a scientific conference on the topic of BpAI, valid until 31/12/2024).
The best poster award will be supported by Photonics – MDPI journal.
How to participate
Submit a 250-word structured abstract for technical review. Please, include authors name and their affiliations, references, and keywords. A maximum of 2 figures can be inserted in the abstract.
The abstracts will be evaluated by the School Advisory Board. The selected abstracts will be presented as posters during the school and will have the opportunity to be published in the Journal of Applied Science – MDPI.
- The topic of the abstract has to be relevant to the central school theme (Biophotonics & Artificial Intelligence).
- Your abstract should include:
- Authors Name and Affiliations
- A 250-words structured summary reporting:
- Background and purpose: description of the problem, study objectives, research question(s) and/or hypotheses;
- Methods: study design, data collection procedures, measures, approaches to analysis;
- Findings: specific results in summary form;
- Conclusions and implications: description of the main outcome(s) of the study and implications for practice and/or further research.
- Keywords (max 5)
- Each author may submit a maximum of three abstracts: one abstract as main author, maximum two abstracts as a co-author.
- Abstract must be submitted as a pdf file to the following address: email@example.com. The Object of the e-mail must report the following information:
Submission for Poster Presentation. Title of the abstract. First Author name.
Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the international Advisory Board of the School. Decisions will be notified by 15th August 2023.
Abstract submission is now open.
Abstract submission will close on 31th July 2023
Publication in the Open Access Conference Report
The abstract selected for poster presentation will have the opportunity to be published In the Conference report Journal Proceedings provided by the Journal Applied Science by MDPI (IF 2.838, ISSN 2076-3417)